Join our international staff.
AIT Language Services has an international staff of professional language services personnel. If you are a well-qualified, enthusiastic person, we would like to hear from you. Our translators and interpreters work from home as subcontractors, and should have necessary experience and skills. Two years of experience in each field is desirable.
To apply for a position:
1. Send your résumé in Japanese or English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate your fields of specialty.
2. Fill out our online application form here.
- Japanese-English and English-Japanese translators and proofreaders for all fields.
- Multilingual translators and proofreaders are needed on a regular basis.
- Spanish to English translators needed for legal, technical, medical, scientific, business, and general documents. Applicants should have native level written English and preferably be speakers of Mexican Spanish and American English. Please email your resume to AIT or apply online.
- Conference Interpreters with more than 3 years experience in simultaneous interpretation, for all languages except English. Ideal candidates will live in Tokyo, Chiba, Kawasaki, or Yokohama.
- Interpreters for attendance/guides, factory visitations, overseas tours, and medical consultations in all languages. Ideal candidates will have more than 2 years experience in consecutive interpretation.